A Taxi Narrative

Your hands are cold, 
The heat drained for another episode, 
Of smiles, deceit and I know,
I'm only knee deep but here I stand, out of my depth.


Our innocence, 
Lost and found in boxes stacked in attics, 
Static but complete,
As lips of lovers meet.


You gaze upon the walks,
Leading to a corner,
Silent as I talk,
My words, they seem to wander,


Your whispers shape the air,
With clouds of cold breath,
And I'm left to stare,
As the taillights disappear.




Lyrics to an original song which no-one will ever hear.

2 comments:

Anonymous | 6 July 2012 at 02:14

Let us hear it. I want to. Dont let it goes to waste :)

Unknown | 11 February 2013 at 21:12

They have no fear, reminds me of my Prague transportation roach infestation at home: March 10th, 2011:

Post a Comment

Followers